Blog Awards

Hi everyone! I’m proud to say I’ve been given the honour of two awards by my friends at Christian Editing Services. Thanks ladies! The awards are as follows.

“Inspiring Blog Award”

“One Lovely Blog Award”

The rules? I am to give you seven exciting facts about myself (okay, they didn’t use the word exciting!):

1.  I LOVE to shop! (I get the walk-in closet at our home.)

2. Reading is one of my favourite past times.

3. I’m from the Maritimes (Riverview, New Brunswick to be exact).

4. I have one brother and one sister. I’m the youngest. (Do I have to sit in the middle…again? Private joke.)

5. I like to tole paint.

6. I finished writing my first novel called Amber Dreams. Working on the second in my series.

7. I’m married to the BEST husband in the world!

Okay, now I’m to nominate 15 other fabulous blogs. Unfortunately, I can’t come up with 15 additional blogs, so I’m going to “second” a few of Christian Editing Services blogs!

Ruth Waring

Birch & Bay – Heather Boersma

Simply Beautiful – Kariss Lynch

Where Reality & Fiction Collide – Rhonda Hopkins

Making More of Today – Rob Hueniken

Glimpses of the King – Marianne Vanderboom

Where Faith & Mystery Converge – Jayne Self

Congrats my fellow bloggers! Now, it’s your turn to pass the awards on! Keep blogging.

God bless,

Darlene

12 comments for “Blog Awards

1. August 30, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Congratulations on the much deserved awards, Darlene! And congrats on finishing your first novel. What a great achievement. I can’t wait to be able to call my first complete. I’m in the editing stage, which could take me a while. 🙂

Thank you so much for nominating my blog. Very very sweet of you and much appreciated. 🙂

• August 31, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Thanks Rhonda! I have to say…it felt SO good to finish Amber Dreams. Starting book #2 in the series now and actively seeking an agent. Lots of work but a great feeling.

2. August 30, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Wow, thanks, Darlene! Congratulations, and I look forward to checking out your other nominees. (I’m a Maritimer too — Halifax)

• August 31, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Thanks Janet and you’re welcome. I knew you were a Maritimer too! God’s country. hee hee 🙂

3. DiAnn Mills
    August 30, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Yeah!! Congratulations.

DiAnn

• August 31, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Thanks DiAnn! You’ve had a huge hand in the maturing of my writing. You’re the best!!!

August 30, 2012 at 9:22 pm

congrats Carrots!!!

5. Brenda Walker
    August 31, 2012 at 7:44 am

Good morning: Congratulations on the honour bestowed on you!! You certainly deserve it. Have a great w/e. Brenda

• August 31, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Thanks Brenda! You have an awesome weekend too. Gonna be a hot one!

6. Heather
    August 31, 2012 at 8:40 am

Congratulations! You have created a beautiful blog. It will be fun to check out the fellow bloggers you named.

• August 31, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Thanks Heather for your encouragement. I really appreciate it! Thanks for checking out the other bloggers. There are some great blogs out there.