What Am I?

It’s time to have some fun! I don’t know about you, but this week has been another crazy and stressful one. Lots happening all around.

Do you ever wish for maybe one dull moment? Just one?

I hear ya. Me too.

How about we take a break? Let’s set aside the stresses of life and just have a laugh. Shall we? Let’s do it. 😀

Look at the picture below and think about these questions.

May 26

1. What is it?

2. What is it for?

3. Where is the picture taken?

P.S. For those of you who were present when this picture was taken…don’t spoil it!!

P.S.S. I have left you a small clue somewhere.

Give your answers in the Comments section. I can’t wait to hear your responses. Have fun with it! Make us laugh. After all, that’s what this week’s blog is all about! 🙂

12 comments for “What Am I?

May 26, 2014 at 7:31 am

Is it a butter churn??? Cool picture Dar.

• May 27, 2014 at 7:58 am

Nope, good guess though. Jeff thought the same thing, but that’s not it.

2. Kim and Evan Harris
    May 26, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Darlene, I would be interested in reading the article you did on Bruce Ayton. Could you forward to me when able. Thank you. Kim Harris.

3. Kim
    May 26, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Okay, is this a trick question? I’m looking and looking – I’ve not NOTHING….

• May 27, 2014 at 8:00 am

There is something in the picture that will give you a clue…you have to look really close to see it. Tee hee.

4. Anne Lounder
    May 27, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Hi Darlene! Is it a water pump of some kind?

5. May 28, 2014 at 3:26 am

Primitive grinder for wheat flour

6. Rosie
    May 30, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Dar is it an olive or a grape press?

• May 31, 2014 at 10:29 am

Hi Rose! How are you? YES, that’s what it is! An olive press. The donkey goes around and around, pressing the olives. Then they make it into oil. Cool, huh? The hint was just above my website name in the picture. I included a verse – Exodus 29:40 that talks about “oil from pressed olives.”

The picture was taken in Nazareth, Israel – Nazareth Village. Such a neat experience.

Hope ya’ll had fun trying to figure it out! It was fun seeing your guesses. Thanks for playing along. 😀