Nashville!

Jeff and I had the opportunity to travel to Nashville so I could attend the American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) conference. We were able to do some sightseeing and had a blast. I’d like to take this week’s blog and post some pictures. Here are some of Nashville and the ACFW conference.

Enjoy!

Boot shopping!

Boot shopping!

These boots were made for walkin'!

These boots were made for walkin’!

Bridgestone Arena

Bridgestone Arena

IMG_20160822_102605

Country Music Hall of Fame

Country Music Hall of Fame

Jeff in the fret board!

Jeff in the fret board!

Ryman Auditorium

Ryman Auditorium

IMG_20160826_104041

Jeff recording his song "Rocking Chairs in Heaven" at the Ryman!

Jeff recording his song “Rocking Chairs in Heaven” at the Ryman!

All dressed up for the ACFW Gala!

All dressed up for the ACFW Gala!

My friend Loretta and I all dressed up!

My friend Loretta and I all dressed up!

IMG_20160827_181240

Such an honor to be a finalist!

Such an honor to be a finalist!

11 comments for “Nashville!

1. August 29, 2016 at 4:21 am

Very much looking forward to hearing all about it on Tuesday.

August 29, 2016 at 7:10 am

So thrilled for you and Jeff to go on this journey. So proud of you and your accomplishments in your writing. God has truly gifted you and will soon reward you for your dedication to serving Our Savior. Love you sis!

• August 29, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Thanks, Sissy! We had a great time and were blessed beyond measure!

3. diannmills
    August 29, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Loved the post! Cause I was right there too!

• August 29, 2016 at 5:23 pm

I loved seeing you again, DiAnn! Wish we could have spent more time together. Looking forward to October. Yay!

4. Heather Joyes.
    August 30, 2016 at 5:56 pm

A memorable trip to see Nashville and meet other authors. You looked beautiful in your purple gown.

• August 31, 2016 at 7:47 am

Thanks, Heather! It was a fun trip topped off with a lovely gala event!

5. Doug Waring
    August 31, 2016 at 8:32 pm

Hey Darlene, I’m some proud of your writing accomplishment. Wow! “Finalist”. You must be over the moon. Then to be able to go to Nashville to be honoured. Hey Jeff I hope you don’t mind; but, your wife looks pretty jazzy in her purple dress. Sure looks like you had a blast in Nashville. Blessings to you both, Doug Waring

• September 3, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Awww…thanks, Doug! You’re so sweet! Blessing right back at ya. Thanks for stopping by!