With All Your Heart – Guest post by Heather Joyes

This week I would like to feature the poetry of my good friend and fellow writer, Heather Joyes. She has a gift for picking the right words for every poem she writes. Thanks Heather for sharing your heart.

With All Your Heart
An inexhaustible quest,
To know Him deeper
Reveals abiding tenderness
In His strength and love,
And hope emerges
Out of my frailties,
Instilling perseverance,
And inexplicable joy,
Moving me closer
To my inexhaustible quest.
Jeremiah 29:13 (NIV)
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
heart poem

8 comments for “With All Your Heart – Guest post by Heather Joyes

1. July 6, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Heather, This is one of your best yet! Keep writing Dear Heart, for you speak what is in our hearts. Blessings my friend!

• Heather Joyes.
      July 7, 2015 at 8:53 am

Thank you, Rita. I wrote this a few years ago and thought it was time to share it. Looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting. 🙂

2. Mary LeCouteur
    July 8, 2015 at 4:32 am

Thrilled to see one of Heather’s poems in public!! I LOVE the way she is able to take words and succinctly put them together to capture beautiful, glorifying thoughts and images. Please consider sharing more of her poems, Darlene. God has gifted her!!

• Heather Joyes.
      July 11, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Hi Mary, hope you are well. Thank you for your kind and supportive words. You are not far away in thought. 🙂 Blessings to you.

3. July 8, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Beautiful! God has richly blessed you with a special talent,Heather. I’m glad I’m privy to a collection of them:)

• Heather Joyes.
      July 9, 2015 at 9:45 am

I am happy you like it Ruth. Your encouragement spurs me on. Waiting in anticipation to read your next essay. 🙂

July 20, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Wow Heather God has blessed you with a gift… thanks for this

• Heather Joyes.