Heaven’s Portal

Picture This….

I took this shot when I was recharging with my sister on Harrison Mountain. Amazing, huh?ย What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you look at it?

Let your imagination run wild and share your thoughts in the comment section!

P.S. I have a funny idea that came to me when I saw it. I’ll share it at the end of the week. ๐Ÿ˜€

heaven's portal

18 comments for “Heaven’s Portal

1. September 2, 2013 at 6:25 am

To me, it looks like a map of the United States, reversed left-to-right. Good shot, Darlene!

• September 2, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Yah, I guess it does!! Didn’t even see that. Cool. Thanks Rob.

2. susan steeves
    September 2, 2013 at 7:53 am

Heaven’s TV…I remembering spotting this and saying that! It also reminds me of a window of opportunities! Love the title of your blog too!

• September 2, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Thanks! I agree…it does look like a TV! Not that I believe there will be televisions in heaven, mind you! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. ron murray
    September 2, 2013 at 9:07 am

always a open door to our hope

• September 2, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Hey Ron! You’re right…always an open door or window to hope. Thanks for stopping by.

September 2, 2013 at 9:47 am

It shows me that someday soon the dark storm clouds in my life are going to disappear and I will be in the sunshine again. Thank God this deep deep darkness will one day be over and I will be in my Saviour’s arms… I so pray that it is very soon

• September 2, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Yes, through the dark storm clouds, there’s a window of hope. Hard as it is to see at the moment, but it’s there.

5. September 2, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Whenever there is darkness God’s light will shine through.
    Blessings,
    Janis http://www.janiscox.com

6. September 2, 2013 at 5:46 pm

It looks like the US backwards or the mouth of God opening up to swallow you. LOl

• September 2, 2013 at 6:34 pm

LOL! Thanks Rosemary. Never realized how much it DOES look like the US. ๐Ÿ˜€

7. September 2, 2013 at 6:22 pm

With that kind of scenery, I hope that you and your sister were able to re-charge. What a wonderful moment you captured. ๐Ÿ™‚

• September 2, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Yes, we were definitely able to recharge. I took some other great shots of the clouds too. It was fun to actually have time to gaze at the sky. ๐Ÿ˜€

8. September 3, 2013 at 9:41 am

Like a few others, I immediately thought of the USA map, but reversed. Very interesting. ๐Ÿ™‚

9. September 8, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Thanks everyone for your comments on this picture. Loved them! When my sister and I first saw this cloud I thought of a heaven’s portal. Do you think God allows our loved ones who have gone on before us a portal to see into our lives down here? I choose to believe He does. I bet my mom and dad were laughing at my sister and I as we had fun at the cottage that day! I also thought it looked like a TV, but I really don’t believe they’ll be TVs in heaven. ha!

10. Heather
    September 8, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Two things immediately come to mind, (1) a reverse USA and (2) a heavenly bubble similar to that you see in newspapers only you can put your own caption in. I like I’m here, follow me. ๐Ÿ™‚