Thanksgiving Memories

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! I love this time of year. Love the trees as they turn into a beautiful canvass of spectacular colors. Love the crispness in the air (although this year it’s been warm, but I’m not complaining!). Love the treasured memories of Thanksgiving. Time spent with loved ones.

Thanksgiving Collage

I’ve put together a collage of Thanksgiving Memories. You’ll see some fun ones below like my brother feasting on yummy pies and the kids playing a game (kind of looks like Josh and Leanne are cheating, don’t you think?)!! Harrison playing the guitar. This was the last Thanksgiving we spent as a family up on Harrison Mountain before our precious mother passed away. It was a Thanksgiving that brought gut-wrenching pain, but also thankful hearts.

As we celebrate this Thanksgiving season, let’s remember to be thankful for our families. They are precious!

Happy Thanksgiving!

How about you? What Thanksgiving memories do you have to share. I would love to hear your stories!

10 comments for “Thanksgiving Memories

1. susan steeves
    October 14, 2013 at 7:35 am

These pic’s look great sissy! Probably one of the most beautiful but painful days of my life… BUT MY LORD and family carried me and all of us on that journey! So I am thankful for My Saviour and how precious each member of our family is! Love ya Sis! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

• October 14, 2013 at 3:13 pm

That was an extremely tough time, but we took in all the special gifts God gave us along the way. I’m so thankful for my family! xo

October 14, 2013 at 9:36 am

You and Sue have taught me to truly enjoy my Mom. My life is not what I had planned it to be but my dear God I need to truly enjoy my Son and my family and my precious friends… Thanks Dar and Sue for letting me walk the journey with you and you guys with me. I truly loved your Mama…

3. Heather
    October 14, 2013 at 12:36 pm

You could see God’s love and kindness in this beautiful and thoughtful lady.

4. October 15, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Hi Darlene, I’m now following your page. Kharis Macey

5. October 22, 2013 at 10:28 am

I love this, Dar. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the pictures.

• October 27, 2013 at 4:39 pm

You’re welcome. Pictures are always interesting and can give us thoughts, memories, or even stories!!